836Graham

    Oct 17, 2013
      10/19/2013
      City / State: Graham, WA
      Event Name: Frontier County Park Autumn Leaves Walk
      Event Type: Walk
      Event ID: 93857
      Distance - Trail Ratings: 5K /10K - 1B
      shoulders and sidewalks through adjoining neighborhoods.
      Amenities: Strollers: medium | Wheelchairs: NO | Pets: Yes |
      Restrooms: Yes
      Special Programs: This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.
      Start Times: 8:00 am -1:00 pm
      Location: Frontier County Park
      Start Point / Driving Directions: 21800 Meridian S., Graham, WA.
      From I-5: Take exit 127, Puyallup/SR 512. Take 2nd Puyallup exit,
      Eatonville/SR 161. Right onto Meridian. Drive about 7 miles. Park on
      right. From I-405: Take exit 2, Auburn/SR 167. Exit onto SR 512. Take
      3rd Puyallup exit, Eatonville/SR 161. Left past mall and continue on
      Meridian S. about 7 miles. Park on right.
      Awards & Fees: IVV Credit Only
      Comments: The route consists of two 5K loops. ESVA Challenges:
      County Parks, Farmlands, Forests, Mountains.
      Host Club: Daffodil Valley Volkssport Assn.
      Contact: Carolyn Warhol (253) 845-6592
      Website: www.daffodilvalleyvolkssport.com
      E-Mail Contact: jcwarhol@...

      ===================
      How to Find Washington Walking Events and Clubs
      http://walking.about.com/od/eventswalks/a/washingtonwalks.htm

      Join our Facebook Group
      http://www.facebook.com/WalkWashington

      Follow Me on Twitter
      http://twitter.com/walkoflife70
      ===================

      10/26/2013
      City / State: Carnation, WA
      Event Name: Halloween on the Farm
      Event Type: Walk
      Event ID: 93275
      Distance - Trail Ratings: 5/10/13K - 1B
      on the farm and in Carnation. Water and restrooms at start/finish and at
      checkpoint on 10/13K routes. Pets permitted but not in buildings. Come
      in costume and be eligible for prize giveaways. Remlinger's Farm Store,
      Restaurant and Harvest Festival will be open. The award will be the
      national Volkssport Month patch designed by Dorman Batson. Award &
      credit $7; credit only $3; free walkers allowed but must register,
      carry, and return start cards.
      Amenities: Strollers: hard | Wheelchairs: NO | Pets: Yes |
      Restrooms: Yes
      Special Programs: This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.
      Start Times: 9-1 Finish by 4
      Location: Remlinger Farms 32610 NE 32nd Carnation, WA
      Start Point / Driving Directions: Remlinger Farms 32610 NE 32nd
      Carnation, WA. I-5/SR-520 (toll): Exit 168B off I-5 onto SR 520 east to
      Redmond. Exit at Redmond Way to SR 202. Right onto 202 for 7.5 miles.
      Left on Tolt Hill Road. Up and down the hill to SR 203. Cross 203 into
      Remlinger Farms and follow signs to parking. From I-90 (no tolls): Take
      Exit 22 (Preston/Fall City). In Fall City cross bridge and turn left
      onto SR 203. Follow 203 for 5 miles to NE 32nd. Turn right on 32nd and
      follow signs to parking.
      Awards & Fees: A Award
      Comments: Pre-Registration is available; must be postmarked by
      October 18th. Send information and appropriate fees to ECW, c/o David
      Madsen, 1112 NW 61st Street, Seattle, WA 98107-2920.
      Host Club: Emerald City Wanderers
      Contact: Fran Carson (206) 788-7969
      Website: www.walkingwithecw.org
      E-Mail Contact: francarson@...

      11/30/2013
      City / State: Edmonds, WA
      Event Name: Turkey Trot
      Event Type: Walk
      Event ID: 96305
      Distance - Trail Ratings: 5k and 10k - 2A
      business section of Edmonds, to Town of Woodway and return thru Edmonds
      parks.
      Amenities: Strollers: medium | Wheelchairs: hard | Pets: Yes |
      Restrooms: Yes
      Special Programs: This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.
      Start Times: 9:00am - 12:00 noon
      Location: United Methodist Church
      Start Point / Driving Directions: 828 Caspers St. I-5 exit 179,
      northbound turn left, southbound turn right on 220th SW, turn right on
      9th Ave S, turn left on Caspers, turn left into church parking lot.
      Awards & Fees: IVV Credit Only
      Comments: Food drive in support of Edmonds Food Bank, the start
      location for the walk.
      Host Club: Sound Steppers Volkssport Club
      Contact: Neil Smith (206) 214-5274
      Website: soundsteppers.org
      E-Mail Contact: neil.smith@...

      9-digit Zip: ____________

      Checks made payable to: The Northwest Pathfinder
      Send to: The Northwest Pathfinder
      4430 S 263rd Street
      Kent WA 98032

      (This form sent by the WalkWashington@yahoogroups.com email list)