Walk Saturday September 5, 2009

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 7:12 PM
      This week we will travel to the beautiful Eastern Shore to visit Easton
      Maryland. You will love this walk as much as I do. Remember we will meet at
      Wawa on Rt. 50. Exit 50 at Bushes Frontage road.

      BRING YOUR WAWA Parking pass's I printed for you the last time. If you can't
      find them do not worry I will bring some extra.

      Bob

      Dates:

      1/2/2009 - 12/31/2009

      City / State:

      Easton, MD

      Event Name:

      Event Type:

      Year Round Walk

      Event ID:

      82517 2009/Y0882

      Distance - Trail Ratings:

      10km - 1

      YMCA times: Winter, Spring & Fall: M-F 6AM to 10PM; Sat 7AM to 7:30PM; Sun 1
      - 9. Summer(mid June to end of August: Same hours but closed at 6PM on
      Sunday. Closed New Years Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. The trail
      is rated 1. The Dick Brandt Memorial walk is through the downtown and the
      surroundings of historic Easton on Maryland's Eastern Shore, including 0.2
      km on the new hiker/biker trail. The route is primarily on sidewalks, but
      follows the edge of the street in a few places where there are no sidewalks.
      The route is suitable for large-wheeled strollers.

      Amenities:

      Strollers: Medium | Wheelchairs: Medium | Pets: Yes | Restrooms: Yes

      Special Classifications:

      Cemetery Stroll, Courthouses, Historic Churches, Railroad Heritage, Veteran
      Memorials

      Start Times:

      Location:

      Talbot County YMCA

      Start Point / Driving Directions:

      202 Peach Blossom Road, Easton, MD 21601, 410-822-0566. From north or south,
      follow US 50 to Easton. Exit onto MD 322. (Easton Parkway). Continue 3.5
      miles to left on MD 333 (Peach Blossom Road). YMCA is immediately on your
      right.

      Awards & Fees:

      IVV Credit Only

      Comments: