Walk Saturday 4/04/09 Annapolis, MD

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Join the Amblers as we Celebrate the Clubs 20th Anniversary as a walking
      Club. The clubs First walk started here. No car pool just meet at the start
      point.
      Bob

      <http://www.ava.org/walk/cal.htm> Walking Events > Event Details

      Dates: 4/4/2009 - 4/4/2009
      City / State: Annapolis, MD
      Event Name: 20th Anniversary Walk
      Event Type: Walk
      Event ID: 83343
      Distance - Trail Ratings: 10k. 5k - 1
      complete Poplar Trail and see the downtown area.
      Amenities: Strollers: medium | Wheelchairs: medium | Pets: Yes |
      Restrooms: Yes
      Special Classifications: Cemetery Stroll, Courthouses, Firehouses,
      Historic Churches, State Capital, Veteran Memorials
      Start Times: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, Finish by 4:00 PM
      Location: Behind Germantown Elementary School
      Start Point / Driving Directions: 1411 Cedar Park Rd., Annapolis, MD
      21401
      From Rt. 50 East or West take Exit 24 Rowe Blvd. South to Annapolis
      Downtown. At first stop light turn right onto Farragut Road. When it dead
      ends at Cedar Park Road turn right. Turn Left into Germantown Elem. School
      parking lot. Follow signs to Start point. If lot is full use street parking.

      Awards & Fees: IVV Credit Only
      Comments: Join the Amblers as we celebrate our 20th Anniversary. After
      you walk there might be a surprise in store for you.
      Host Club: Annapolis Amblers
      Contact: Diane Messer (410) 224-0907
      Website: <http://www.annapolisamblerswalk.com/>
      www.annapolisamblerswalk.com