Walk Saturday 3/07/09 Monkton, MD

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 1:22 PM
      SPRING is here. It will be 60 on Saturday. Winter is gone, come walk the
      beautiful NCR Trail. It may be a little wet.
      We will leave Tam Joines at 8:00 AM. Lunch will be at Wegman's.
      Bob

      <http://www.ava.org/walk/cal.htm> Walking Events > Event Details

      Dates: 1/2/2009 - 12/31/2009
      City / State: NCR Monkton-Cockeysville, MD
      Event Name: NCR Monkton North
      Event Type: Year Round Walk
      Event ID: 81426 2009/Y0130
      Distance - Trail Ratings: 5 & 10 Km - 1
      hours. Walks on the NCR trail; a converted railroad bed of finely crushed
      stone. Much of the trail is in the shade often beside streams. Trail is
      greatly affected by inclement weather. Pets must be leashed with clean up.

      Amenities: Strollers: Medium | Wheelchairs: Medium | Pets: Yes |
      Restrooms: Yes
      Special Classifications: Railroad Heritage, Riverwalk America, State
      Parks
      Start Times:
      Location: Hampton Inn
      Start Point / Driving Directions: 11200 York Rd, Cockeysville, MD
      410-527-1500. From I-83 take exit 20A, Shawan Rd East. Proceed to York Rd to
      the first light at Ashland Rd. Inn is on the right. After registering, you
      will drive to the NCR trail to start the event. Directions to the NCR will
      be on the walk directions.
      Awards & Fees: IVV Credit Only
      Comments:
      Host Club: Baltimore Walking Club
      Contact: Dave & Lee Peters (410) 668-1614
      Website: <http://www.ava.org/clubs/baltimorewalkingclub>
      www.ava.org/clubs/baltimorewalkingclub
      E-Mail Contact: <mailto:leendavep@...>
      leendavep@...