Walk Saturday 6/07/08 College Park, MD

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      Come with the Amblers as we visit the OLDEST Airport in the WORLD. We will
      car pool from Tam Joines at our Summer time of 8:00 AM. Lunch is Cincinnati
      Chili.

      Bob

      COLLEGE PARK AIRPORT. CPL FRANK SCOTT DRIVE, COLLEGE PARK, MD.

      77609

      6/7/2008 to 6/7/2008

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/events_results.asp?EvState=MD> Return to
      Event listings by state

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/clubsbystate.asp?EvState=MD> Other Clubs in
      this state

      Event Special Classifications

      This event doesn't have any special classifications assigned.

      City and State: BELTSVILLE MD

      Host Club: Great Greenbelt Volksmarchers, Inc.

      Distance and Trail Rating: 10K/05K 1

      Start Point Address / Driving Directions:
      College Park Airport; 1985 Cpl. Frank Scott Drive; College Park,
      MD.From I95:Exit 23 Kenilworth Avenue (Rt 201) South. Right on Paint Branch
      Pkwy., 3 blocks to Right on Cpl Frank Scott Drive to Airport. Metro Green
      Line: Take Green Line to College Park/University of MD Station, exit station
      from kiosk side (don't go thru pedestrian tunnel). Proceed upstairs to
      parking lot, walk through Metro lot to River Road. Cross River Road and turn
      Left to Paint Branch Pkwy. Cross and turn Right and continue to Cpl. Frank
      Scott Drive. Turn Left and walk to Airport.

      Event Description:

      Start Times: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM FINISH BY 4PM

      Contact: John R. Holloman , (301 ) 937 - 3549

      Event Website: <http://>

      E-Mail Contact: mcjohn_h@... <mailto:mcjohn%5Fh%40verizon%2Enet>

      Awards and Fees:
      IVV Credit Only

      Comments:
      RAIN OR SHINE. HISTORICAL COLLEGE PARK AIRPORT

      Amenities:
      Strollers: medium Wheelchairs: medium Pets: Yes Restrooms: Yes