Walk Sunday 5/04/08 Severna Park, MD

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      The Amblers are Hosting a replacement walk for the Bay Bridge Walk that the
      Governor cancelled.

      The Start point will open at 8:00 AM.

      I am cooking lunch after the walk.

      Bob

      Severna Park Park & Ride Severna Park, MD 21146

      80041

      5/4/2008 to 5/4/2008

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/events_results.asp?EvState=MD> Return to
      Event listings by state

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/clubsbystate.asp?EvState=MD> Other Clubs in
      this state

      Event Special Classifications

      Railroad Heritage

      City and State: Severna Park MD

      Host Club: Annapolis Amblers

      Distance and Trail Rating: 10K 1

      Start Point Address / Driving Directions:
      DIRECTIONS FROM Washington I-495 From I-495, take US Rt. 50 east
      approx. 14 miles exit. Rt. 2 north exit #27. Continue past 3 stop lights, at
      4th stop light. (Jones Station road) Turn LEFT. Start/Finish is in rear of
      lot. Look for Ambler Banner. FROM BALTIMORE: Take I-695, take Rt. 10, follow
      signs to Severna Park to the end at Ritchie Hwy. Turn left and follow to
      Jones Station Road, Approximately 7 miles, turn left, Then as above.

      Event Description: Due to he State of Maryland CANCELLING the Bay Bridge
      walk we will have a Brand new trail through neighborhoods and along the B &
      A Trail.

      Start Times: 8:00 am-1:00 pm, finish by 4:00 pm

      Contact: Bob Schmick , (410 ) 960 - 6226

      Event Website: www.geocities.com/aambers

      E-Mail Contact: marktim@... <mailto:marktim%40erols%2Ecom>

      Awards and Fees:
      IVV Credit Only

      Comments:
      Bob's Wurst will be on sale. What more could you want.

      Amenities:
      Strollers: easy Wheelchairs: NO Pets: Yes Restrooms: Yes