Walk Saturday 10/7/06 Glen Burnie, MD

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      This week there will be NO car pool. Just meet at start point at 9:00 AM.
      Most of the club will be on a club outing to

      Richmond VA. Car pools begin again next week.

      Bob

      CITGO GAS STATION-Kinder Farm Park Trail

      73084 2006/Y1896

      1/2/2006 to 12/31/2006

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/events_results.asp?EvState=MD> Return to
      Event listings by state

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/clubsbystate.asp?EvState=MD> Other Clubs in
      this state

      Event Special Classifications

      Railroad Heritage

      City and State: Glen Burnie MD

      Host Club: Freestate Happy Wanderers

      Distance and Trail Rating: 10km 1

      Start Point Address / Driving Directions:
      7237 Gov. Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21060 From Rts I-95 and I-295,
      take MD 100 East. At exit 13B exit toward Glen Burnie onto Rt. I-97 North.
      Exit at Rt. 648 (Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd) and turn left at the bottom of
      the exit ramp. Follow Rt. 648 to Gov. Ritchie Hwy and turn left. Follow for
      three traffic lights and CITGO will be on your right located in the gas
      station. Ask one of the clerks for the walk box. You will register here and
      then drive a short distance to the start point location.

      Event Description: Daily, 7am - 5 pm. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.
      PARK CLOSED ON TUESDAYS. YR1896 follows paved paths through parks and
      relatively flat residential streets. Part of the trail is through the Kinder
      Farm Park, a restored farm property and Baltimore/Annapolis Trail Park which
      is part of the East Coast Greenway in Maryland. A playground areas offers a
      wide variety of swings, slides and climbing equipment for children of all
      ages. Restrooms located in KFP.

      Start Times:

      Contact: Bill Hassell , (410 ) 437 - 2164

      Event Website: www.ava.org/clubs/freestate

      E-Mail Contact: wahasse@... <mailto:wahasse%40ix%2Enetcom%2Ecom>