Walk Saturday 8/5/06 Brandywine, MD

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Come and cool off in the woods. The Amblers will lead a woods walk in
      Cedarville State Park. We will leave the Tam Joines Parking lot at 8:00 AM

      Bob

      Brandywine 7-Eleven

      74488 2006/Y1071

      5/27/2006 to 12/31/2006

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/events_results.asp?EvState=MD> Return to
      Event listings by state

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/clubsbystate.asp?EvState=MD> Other Clubs in
      this state

      Event Special Classifications

      This event doesn't have any special classifications assigned.

      City and State: Brandywine MD

      Host Club: Annapolis Amblers

      Distance and Trail Rating: 10k 2

      Start Point Address / Driving Directions:
      Brandywine 7-Eleven, 16400 Crain Hgwy, Brandywine From Capital Beltway,
      take MD5 S exit 7, towards Waldorf. 11.8 mi. 7-Eleven is at light, at
      intersection of McKendree Rd, Cedarville Rd and Rt 5

      Event Description: Charles County walk, through Cedarville State Forrest.
      Register at 7-Eleven and drive short distance to park. There is a $3.00 park
      entrance fee per car. Walk must be completed during daylight hours.

      Start Times:

      Contact: John Carolus , (410 ) 224 - 0907

      Event Website: www.geocities.com/aamblers

      E-Mail Contact: johncarolus@... <mailto:johncarolus%40yahoo%2Ecom>