Walk Saturday 5/6/06 Columbia MD

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Big weekend coming. First event Saturday is a Great walk in Columbia. We
      will leave the Sailboat bank at 9:00 AM

      Bob

      Lake Elkhorn

      73810

      5/6/2006 to 5/6/2006

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/events_results.asp?EvState=MD> Return to
      Event listings by state

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/clubsbystate.asp?EvState=MD> Other Clubs in
      this state

      Event Special Classifications

      This event doesn't have any special classifications assigned.

      City and State: Columbia MD

      Host Club: Columbia Volksmarch Club

      Distance and Trail Rating: 5km/10km 2

      Start Point Address: Broken Land Parkway Owen Brown Village Columbia, MD
      21045

      Event Description: The walk will be on Columbia Association asphalt paths
      and sidewalks. Both trails will go around Lake Elkhorn. The 10-km trail will
      continue on paths in Owen Brown..

      Start Times: 8am to Noon

      Contact: David Terry , (410 ) 313 - 8499

      Event Website: www.geocities.com/walkcolumbia

      E-Mail Contact: walkcolumbia@...
      <mailto:walkcolumbia%40geocities%2Ecom>

      DIRECTIONS:

      From Baltimore: I-95 South to Route 32 West (Exit 38B).

      Take First exit Broken Land Parkway North bearing right at split.

      From Washington: I-95 North to Route 32 West (Exit 38B).

      Take First exit Broken Land Parkway North bearing right at split.

      From Frederick: Take I-70 East to Route 32 South toward

      Clarksville/Columbia. Pass Route 29 and go 1.7 miles.

      Exit onto Broken Land Parkway North. Go through 2 traffic lights.

      From York: Take I-83 South; I-695 West; and I-70 West to Route

      29 south.

      Exit Route 29 onto Route 32 East for 1.7 miles.

      Exit onto Broken Land Parkway North. Go through 2 traffic lights.

      All -After exiting Route 32 onto Broken Land Parkway, proceed

      through traffic light at Snowden River Parkway.

      Pass Lake Elkhorn on your right.

      Turn Left at first opportunity into Lakeview Office Park Lot.

      Turn Left and proceed to far corner of lot.

      Park and take walking trail to Broken Land Parkway underpass.

      Turn right to proceed to start at pavilion