Walk Saturday 4/8/06 Aberdeen, MD

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      This week the group will drive north to Cal Ripken's home and a very nice
      city walk. We will leave the Sailboat parking lot at 9:00 AM. Lunch will be
      at the Diner.

      Bob

      New Ideal Diner

      72929 2006/Y1894

      1/1/2006 to 12/31/2006

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/events_results.asp?EvState=MD> Return to
      Event listings by state

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/clubsbystate.asp?EvState=MD> Other Clubs in
      this state

      Event Special Classifications

      Walking Europe in the US

      City and State: Aberdeen MD

      Host Club: Baltimore Walking Club

      Distance and Trail Rating: 10km 1

      Start Point Address: 104 S. Philadelphia Blvd (US40) , Aberdeen, MD,
      410-272-1880.

      Event Description: Daily, dawn to dusk. Closed all holidays and
      12/24/2005-1/2/2006; also 12/24/2006-1/2/2007. Call POC for Sunday hours.
      Primarily along the sidewalks and side roads of the town of Aberdeen through
      a new residential area. A short distance is on natural trails. Pets must be
      leashed with clean up. A Harford County event.

      Start Times: Daily, dawn to dusk. Closed all holidays. Call POC

      Contact: Susan Osborn , (410 ) 272 - 2654

      Event Website: baltimorewalkingclub.org

      E-Mail Contact: sgkenyon1@... <mailto:sgkenyon1%40juno%2Ecom>

      Awards and Fees:
      IVV Credit Only

      Directions:

      Comments:
      Cal Ripken museum is in Ripken Stadium right next to I-95, a short
      drive from the start point.

      Amenities:
      Strollers: Medium Wheelchairs: Medium Pets: Yes Restrooms: Yes