Walk or Bike on Saturday 9/3/05 in Chestertown Md.

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 9:01 AM
      NOTE TIME CHANGE!!!!

      Join the Amblers as we walk or bike our Yearound walk in Chestertown. We
      will leave the Rt 50
      Wawa at 7 :00 AM.
      Bob

      Kent Athletic and Wellness Center

      68981 2005/Y1353

      1/2/2005 to 12/31/2005

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/events_results.asp?EvState=MD> Return to
      Event listings by state

      <http://www.ava.org/gen3/data/clubsbystate.asp?EvState=MD> Other Clubs in
      this state

      Event Special Classifications

      College Campus

      City and State: Chestertown MD

      Host Club: Annapolis Amblers

      Distance and Trail Rating: 32km 1

      Start Point Address: 800 High Street (on the Dixon Valve Corporation
      grounds), Chestertown, MD. From west of Bay Bridge on US 50 East: Cross the
      Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Continue on US 50/301. When the two separate, follow
      US 301 North to MD213 North to Chestertown. After crossing the Chester River
      Bridge, turn left on Cross Street (1st traffic light). Turn right on High
      Street to the 800 block. After crossing the railroad tracks make an
      immediate right turn into the Dixon Valve Corporation. Proceed to the back
      lot and the Wellness Center. From Baltimore 1-695: Exit No. 4 to I-97 South.
      Follow I-97 to US 50 East. Follow above directions. From Delaware and
      Philadelphia: Follow US 301 south to MD 290 south (Chestertown, Galena
      Exit). Continue on MD 290 to MD 213S in Galena. Take MD 213 to MD 291 and
      turn right. Turn left on MD 20 (High Street). Go approximately 1 mile,
      passing a cemetery just before the Dixon Valve Corporation. Turn left before
      the railroad tracks into the Dixon Valve Corporation. Proceed to the back
      lot and the Wellness Center.

      Event Description: The bike route follows the wide road shoulders through
      the countryside around Chestertown. Hours of Operation: M-Th 6am-10pm, Fri
      6am-8pm, and Sat/Sun 8am-4pm

      Start Times: M-Th 6am-10pm, Fri 6am-8pm, and Sat/Sun 8am-4pm

      Contact: Jim/Barbara Fons , (410 ) 757 - 6983

      Event Website: www.geocities.com/aamblers
      E-Mail Contact: fons@... <mailto:fons%40toad%2Enet>

      <http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=5176697856>