Walk Sat 3/05/05 Westminster MD

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      This Saturday we travel a little west to Westminster. We will meet at the
      Sailboat bank and leave at 9:00 AM sharp.
      Bob

      City and State: Westminster MD

      Host Club: Piedmont Pacers

      Distance and Trail Rating: 10km 1

      Start Point Address: The Westminster Inn, 5 S. Center Street. From
      MD140/Center Street Intersection, turn toward downtown Westminster on Center
      St (away from Mall). At next stop light (Main St) go straight 1/2 block.
      Turn left onto South St. Inn is on right. Park at rear.

      Event Description: Daily, 7 to three hours before dusk. Closed New Years,
      Memorial Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. For other major holiday, please
      call ahead. Trail is on city sidewalks and streets. Westminster is in
      Carroll County.

      Start Times: Daily, 7 to three hours before dusk. Closed New Y

      Contact: John Baumgardner , (410 ) 833 - 8916

      Event Website: www.angelfire.com/md2/pacers/westyre.html
      E-Mail Contact: johnbaum@... <mailto:johnbaum%40qis%2Enet>

      Awards and Fees:
      Credit Only

      Directions:
      From MD140/Center Street intersection, turn toward downtown Westminster
      on Center St. (away from Town Mall). At next stop light (Main St) continue
      to go straight for 1/2 block. Turn left onto South Street. Inn is on the
      right. Park at the rear. From South, take Rt. 27 North to Westminster. Right
      on Green Street. Left on Center Street. Right on South Street. Westminster
      Inn is on the right; park at the rear. START BOX is located in the main
      lobby next to front desk.