Walk this Saturday is in Crisfield Md.

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      This Saturday a Great Walk on the Eastern Shore. Somerset County. The drive
      will be 2 1/2 hours, but I know Jim will keep you laughing just like last
      weekend. WE WILL CHANGE the meeting place to the WAWA store on Rt 50 east.
      Take the Bushes Frontage exit. The next after Bay Dale. Please plan on
      leaving WAWA at 8:00 AM.