Walk Saturday 6/08/13 Chambersburg, PA (TIME CHANGE)

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      Sorry I'm late but Dr. Said no computer use the day of surgery.

      We will leave a hour early due to 2 hour drive. Car pool will leave The
      Melting Pot at 7:00 AM. Let's have a Great walk.

      Bob

      ates:

      6/29/2013 - 6/30/2013

      City / State:

      Chambersburg, PA

      Event Name:

      Here Come The Rebels

      Event Type:

      Walk

      Event ID:

      95438

      Distance - Trail Ratings:

      10/5 KM - 1A

      An event in "Here Come the Rebels" Weekend. Trail rating 1A. A Lincoln
      Highway event.

      Amenities:

      Strollers: easy | Wheelchairs: medium | Pets: Yes | Restrooms: Yes

      Special Programs:

      This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.

      Start Times:

      8 AM to 1 PM

      Location:

      Chambersburg PA

      Start Point / Driving Directions:

      William K. Nitterhouse Family YMCA Program Center (pavilion in rear) 756
      Coldbrook Ave, Chambersburg PA 17201
      From Interstate 81, take PA Exit 16, U.S. Rt. 30. Go West on Rt. 30 (Lincoln
      Way). Left at 2nd light after interchange area onto Coldbrook Ave. (A Taco
      Bell is on the right) S/F is on left just past 4-way stop.

      Awards & Fees:

      A Award

      Comments:

      AVA Special Programs: Civil War, Fraternal Organizations, Struttin' Down
      Main Street, America's Baseball, Diners, Classic Cinemas

      Host Club:

      Cumberland Valley Lead Foot Club

      Contact:

      Anne Gale (717) 263-9532