Hotel has changed the rates - Sorry

  • Bill & Linda Hassell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      Change to what is in Cambridge brochure for event on October 12, 2013. We
      had a contract in January but they are now saying we need a two night stay.

      One night total is $149. Two nights $89 per night total of $199. They
      changed their tune and can't find another hotel that is cheaper in area.
      Come on down and enjoy the weekend.

      Linda Hassell Freestate Happy Wanderers

      MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR OUR NEXT ROAD TRIP - Columbus Day October 12 &
      October 13, 2013. Join the Freestate Happy Wanderers weekend on Maryland
      Eastern Shore - Travel to Cambridge, Maryland and walk our event on
      Saturday, October 12, The Cambridge YRE 1046 is also available to walk at
      the event location. The scheduled event on October 12th is a different trail
      and sanction. Many food establishments are available on the trail for lunch.
      Things to do after the walk on Saturday October 12:

      - Visit the Harriet Tubman Museum and Education Center

      - LaGrange Plantation

      - Richardson Maritime Museum

      - Cambridge Historic Tours-Sailwinds Park

      - Spocott Windmill (7 miles west of Cambridge)

      - Cruise the Choptank River on the River Queen (reservations
      required)

      A group dinner is planned on Saturday, October 12, 2013 in a Cambridge
      restaurant. Information will be available the day of the walk event. We
      will order off menu, pay as you go. Everyone is welcome. Sunday, October
      13 - Enjoy another great walk at Denton YR11707 this weekend. Start at
      Caroline County Arts Council, 401 Market St., Denton, MD 21629. Trail is
      5/11 Km and has a 2A rating. The trail uses city sidewalks and the shoulder
      of generally rural roads to pass scenic Choptank River views, historic homes
      and period museums. Start YRE box will be manned by club members from 9:30
      AM to 11:30 AM and finish walk by 3 PM. INFORMATION: Call 410-437-2164
      before 9 PM or via email at wahasse1798@.... Spend the night at the
      Comfort Inn, 2936 Ocean Gateway, Cambridge, MD 21613 with special volksmarch
      group rate of $149 for one night double occupancy or two nights at $89 per
      night double occupancy. Make your hotel reservations now. Call 410-901-0926
      use code FREESTATE for rate. Rate available thru September 10th. SORRY THE
      HOTEL CHANGED THE RULES. SPECIAL WEEKEND IN CAMBRIDGE.