Walk Saturday 4/06/13 Westminister, MD

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Join us this week for a walk in a very great place. Lots to see and due.
      Great lunch places, a Bakery on the trail and best of all breakfast at the
      start place.

      Car pool will leave the Melting Pot at 8:00 AM.

      Bob

      Dates:

      4/6/2013 - 4/6/2013

      City / State:

      Westminster, MD

      Event Name:

      Westminster Breakfast Walk

      Event Type:

      Walk

      Event ID:

      93154

      Distance - Trail Ratings:

      10 Km and 5 Km - 1A

      Amenities:

      Strollers: easy | Wheelchairs: easy | Pets: Yes | Restrooms: Yes

      Special Programs:

      This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.

      Start Times:

      7 am to 11 am, Finish by 2 pm

      Location:

      Church of the Ascension

      Start Point / Driving Directions:

      23 North Court Street, Westminster, MD 21157.
      From Baltimore Beltway: I-695, take I-795 (exit 19) to the Westminster Pike
      (exit 9), Rt. 140. Proceed about 12 miles to intersection with Rt. 97.
      Continue on Rt.140 past Rt. 97 intersection to the 2nd traffic light and
      turn left on Ralph St. Park at the Courthouse parking lot or in the lot to
      the left behind the cemetery and walk one block to the church. Allow about
      25 minutes travel time from the Beltway. Enter the Church Fellowship Hall
      through the double red doors in back of the Church. From Western Maryland:
      take I-70 East to Rt. 27 (exit 68) and turn left to Westminster. At Main
      St., turn right, passing Center St. and N. Court St. to Ralph St. Turn left
      on Ralph St and proceed to second parking lot, about a block past the
      church. From the DC area: take Rt. 97 Georgia Ave. north to Westminster.
      Turn left on Main St. and turn right on Ralph St. and proceed to second
      parking lot, about a block past the church.

      Awards & Fees:

      IVV Credit Only

      Comments:

      All you can eat breakfast will be available at the Start Point. Walkers will
      receive a $1.00 discount by showing your Start Card.

      Host Club:

      Piedmont Pacers

      Contact:

      Jerry Baugher (301) 922-1592