Walk Saturday 2/9/13 Perryville, MD

  • Bob Schmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      Great walk coming, there may be some snow on the ground as we walk in the
      Park and as we walk next to the Susquehanna River. Lunch will be at the
      place in North East that we have eaten at in the past. Car pool will leave
      the Melting Pot at 8:00 AM.

      Bob

      Dates:

      1/1/2013 - 12/31/2013

      City / State:

      Perryville, MD

      Event Name:

      Event Type:

      Year Round Walk

      Event ID:

      94003 2013/Y1807

      Distance - Trail Ratings:

      6 Km & 10 Km - 1A

      Walk through lovely Perryville Park along the Susquehanna River and through
      the quaint and historic town of Perryville. Pets must be leashed at all
      times with clean up. A Cecil County event.

      Amenities:

      Strollers: Easy | Wheelchairs: Easy | Pets: Yes | Restrooms: Yes

      Special Programs:

      Grist Mills

      Start Times:

      8:00 AM to 2 hours before dusk

      Location:

      Food Lion Grocery Store

      Start Point / Driving Directions:

      5301 Pulaski Hiway., Perryville, MD.21903, 410-642-3453. From I-95 going
      south: Take exit 93 toward Perryville/Port Deposit. Turn left onto MD Rte
      275/Perryville Dr, which becomes MD Rte 222, Perryville Rd. At 2nd light
      turn left onto Rte 40 E. At next light turn left into shopping center and
      Food Lion. From I-95 going north: Take exit 89, MD Rte 155 toward Havre de
      Grace. Follow signs for Rte 40 East. After crossing the Susquehanna River,
      at the 2nd light turn left into the shopping center and Food Lion.
      You will register at the Food Lion and then drive to the start point at the
      fire station. Directions to the fire station will be on the walk directions.

      Awards & Fees:

      IVV Credit Only

      Comments:

      Host Club: