Walk the Savage YRE on August 8, 2012 with the Freestate Happy Wanderers 5k and 10k trails

  • Linda and Bill Hassell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      August 8, 2012 is the Freestate Happy Wanderers Club meeting and walk of our
      Savage YRE. Start about 4 p.m. at the Faith Ministry Center, 9050 Baltimore
      St., Savage, MD 20763. Come early and walk. $5 for IVV credit and pizza.
      Pizza eating is approximately 6:30 pm and cupcakes! :-)

      Bring a chair - we will be outside on the lawn.

      Join us - you don't have to be a member.