Vote for Freestate's Chesapeake Beach YRE for TOP Walks of 2011

  • Linda and Bill Hassell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      Please vote for Chesapeake Beach, Maryland as a Top YRE for 2011

      Chesapeake Beach, Maryland for Top YRE for 2011. Don't know which walker
      nominated our walk but glad they did!!!\
      Atlantic Region is at the bottom.

      Vote for the Top Walks of 2011

      We have 48 nominees and now you get to vote on the best year-round or
      seasonal walk in the USA.

      You can vote for your six favorite walks, through Jan. 14.

      http://walking.about.com/od/beginners/l/bltoptenvote.htm

      Join our MarylandWalking Facebook Group

      http://www.facebook.com/MarylandWalking