1683Walk Saturday July 26, 2014 Greenbelt, MD

  • Robert Schmick
    Jul 23, 2014

      This week we will walk in close by Greenbelt. Car pool will leave the Melting Pot at 8:00 AM. Lunch is either Hard Times or the Diner on Greenbelt Road.

      7/26/2014 - 7/26/2014

      City / State:

      Greenbelt, MD

      Event Name:

      Greenbelt Community Center

      Event Type:

      Event ID:

      Distance - Trail Ratings:

      5k, 10k - 1A

      Walk is mainly on sidewalks, around the Lake is a dirt path. There are some places to eat after this walk in the Greenbelt Center.

      Strollers: medium | Wheelchairs: hard | Pets: Yes | Restrooms: Yes

      Special Programs:

      Bakeries Family Owned, National Register of Historic Places, Walking the USA A - Z

      Start Times:

      9:30 - 12:30 and Finish by 3:30 PM.

      Greenbelt Community Center

      Start Point / Driving Directions:

      Greenbelt Community Center, 15 Crescent Road, Greenbelt, MD 20770.
      From I-95/495: 1. Take Exit23, Kenilworth Ave./Rt. 201 to Greenbelt Rd. 2. Left on Southway. 3. Cross Crescent Rd. to Greenbelt Center - straight ahead. Park in lot.

      Awards & Fees:

      IVV Credit Only

      Host Club: