1681Walk Saturday July 19/14 Columbia, MD

  • Robert Schmick
    Jul 16, 2014

      This week we venture to Columbia for a walk in a park with a large Lake. Lunch in Ellicott City. Car pool will leave the Melting Pot at 8:00 AM.

      Bob

      Dates:

      7/19/2014 - 7/19/2014

      City / State:

      Ellicott City, MD

      Event Name:

      Centenntial Park

      Event Type:

      Walk

      Event ID:

      98297

      Distance - Trail Ratings:

      10K/05K - 1A

      Amenities:

      Strollers: | Wheelchairs: | Pets: | Restrooms: Yes

      Special Programs:

      This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.

      Start Times:

      7:30 to 9:00

      Location:

      Centenntial Park South pavilion G

      Start Point / Driving Directions:

      10000 Route 108
      Ellicott City, MD 21042

      From I-695, take I-70 West to Rt 29 South.
      From I-95, take MD-100 W to Rt 29 South.

      Exit onto Route 108 Westbound
      Proceed 1.1 miles
      Turn right into Park

      Turn Right at first intersection
      Turn Right to Pavillion G

      Awards & Fees:

      IVV Credit Only

      Comments:

      Walk will be on paved paths around Centennial Lake and continue into the Columbia Village of Dorsey Search

      Host Club:

      Columbia Volksmarch Club

      Contact:

      John Dye (410) 290-6510