1647Walk Saturday 4/12/14 Annapolis, MD

  • Robert Schmick
    Apr 9, 2014

      No car pool this week. Just drive to Start Point. After you walk please join the Annapolis Amblers celebrate or 25th Anniversary and enjoy a piece of cake.

      Attention all club members, please come even if you can’t walk and enjoy our party.

      Bob

      Dates:

      4/12/2014 - 4/12/2014

      City / State:

      Annapolis, MD

      Event Name:

      25th Anniversary Walk

      Event Type:

      Walk

      Event ID:

      98422

      Distance - Trail Ratings:

      5K & 10K - 1A

      Help us celebrate our 25th Anniversary. There may be cake to share after you finish the walk.

      Amenities:

      Strollers: medium | Wheelchairs: medium | Pets: Yes | Restrooms: Yes

      Special Programs:

      This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.

      Start Times:

      8 AM till 1 PM Finish by 4:00 PM

      Location:

      Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts

      Start Point / Driving Directions:

      801 Chase Street. From Rt. 50 East or West take Exit 24 Rowe Blvd. (MD-70) south toward downtown Annapolis. At second traffic light, turn right onto Taylor Avenue. Proceed to traffic Circle and take second exit to Spa Road. Take the first left onto Carraway Lane and proceed to Maryland Hall on your right.

      Awards & Fees:

      IVV Credit Only

      Comments:

      Annapolis in the Spring is a great place to walk. Remember, you never get older, you only get better.

      Host Club:

      Annapolis Amblers

      Contact:

      Robert Schmick (410) 960-6226