1644Walk Saturday 4/05/14 Germantown, MD

  • Robert Schmick
    Apr 2, 2014

      This weekend Spring has arrived. Two walks. Saturday is below. Sunday the walk in in Severna Park. I will send details tomorrow. Saturday the car pool will leave the Melting Pot at 8:00 AM.

      Bob

      Dates:

      4/5/2014 - 4/5/2014

      City / State:

      Germantown, MD

      Event Name:

      Event Type:

      Walk

      Event ID:

      96120

      Distance - Trail Ratings:

      6km/10km - 2A

      Walk is on sidewalks and asphalt trails with no significant hills. Restrooms are available at the Start Point. Pets are allowed, but must be leashed at all times during the walk. This walk will be held regardless of the weather, unless conditions cause the sponsors to close the trails for safety reasons. Water and candy will be available at the Start Point. 10 km trail rated 2A; 6 km trail rated 1A

      Amenities:

      Strollers: easy | Wheelchairs: easy | Pets: Yes | Restrooms: Yes

      Special Programs:

      Cities in Song, Honoring Our Flag, Lakes and Reservoirs, Rainbow Color-Named Places, Trekking With the Trees, You'll Never Walk Alone

      Start Times:

      Registration: 8AM - 11AM; Finish by 2PM

      Location:

      International House of Pancakes-IHOP

      Start Point / Driving Directions:

      IHOP, 20009 Century Boulevard,
      Germantown, Maryland 20874. Parking is available in the IHOP parking lot.

      DIRECTIONS TO START POINT:
      FROM I-270 GOING NORTH: Merge onto MD-118S/Germantown Rd. via Exit 15B. *Turn right onto Aircraft Dr. Take 1st right onto Century Blvd. Turn right into IHOP parking lot.
      FROM I-270 GOING SOUTH: Take Exit 15B-A. Merge onto MD 118S/Germantown Rd. via Exit 15B. Continue from * above.

      Awards & Fees:

      IVV Credit Only

      Comments:

      10 km trail rated 2A