1642Sunday, April 6 - Breakfast Walk in Severna Park, Maryland

  • Bill & Linda Hassell
    Mar 27, 2014

      Group Walk and Activity-

      Email Bill Hassell if you are attending wahasse1798@...

      Need $8 for breakfast

      $3 for Walk – IVV Credit if you want but the $3 is collected.

      FREESTATE INVITES YOU JOIN US

      DATE: Sunday April 6, 2014

      START LOCATION: Group walk/activity at the Severna Park Elks, 160 Truck House Rd. , Severna Park , MD 21146

      Wear a club shirt.

      TIME: The Elks serve breakfast ($8.00 buffet) at 9 a.m. We will meet there at that time to sign-in for the walk and stamp IVV books. (We have an additional IVV stamp for this day.) We will allow time to socialize and have breakfast. Between 10:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. we will start the walk of the Kinder Farm Park YRE Y1896. Depending on the mix of walkers we will do both the 5K and 10K. The walk will start at the Earleigh Heights Ranger Station which is a short drive from the Elks Club.

      DRIVE DIRECTIONS:  From Rts I-95 or I-295, take MD 100 E, Exit at 16A (Rts 2 South). Continue on Rt 2 South ( Richie Hwy ) to the 6th traffic signal at Earleigh Heights Rd. and TURN RIGHT. Continue to Truck House Rd. and TURN LEFT proceed to (.5 miles) to Severna Park Elks on LEFT.