1641Walk Saturday 3/29/14 Glenwood, MD

  • Robert Schmick
    Mar 26 5:12 PM

      This week we will be on one of the Columbia Clubs Great walks. The car pool will leave the Melting Pot at 8:00 AM. Lunch at a local Diner.

      Bob

      Dates:

      3/29/2014 - 3/29/2014

      City / State:

      Glenwood, MD

      Event Name:

      Western Regional Park

      Event Type:

      Walk

      Event ID:

      98296

      Distance - Trail Ratings:

      10K/05K - 2B

      Walk will be through Western Regional Park and adjacent school grounds. The walk will be on paved paths. The 10K will include grass fields and natural surface wooded trails.

      Amenities:

      Strollers: | Wheelchairs: | Pets: | Restrooms:

      Special Programs:

      This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.

      Start Times:

      8:00 to 11:00

      Location:

      Gary J. Arthur Community Center at Glenwood

      Start Point / Driving Directions:

      2400 Route 97
      Cooksville, MD 21723

      From I-95 take MD-100 W toward Ellicott City
      Take US-29 N toward I-70

      Take I-70 West

      Take Rt 97 South

      After Crossing Frederick Road, Rt 144, travel about one mile.
      The Center will be on the right in close proximity to the Glenwood Library

      Awards & Fees:

      IVV Credit Only

      Comments:

      Host Club: