1628Walk Saturday 2/22/14 Towson, MD

  • Robert Schmick
    Feb 19, 2014

      It has been 2 years since we walked this YRE. We will leave the Melting Pot at 8:00 AM. Please, if you are planning to walk email me or call Saturday Morning so we will not miss you. Remember, the First Ambler club meeting will be this coming Wednesday at the West Street Library.

      1/1/2014 - 12/31/2014

      City / State:

      Towson, MD

      Event Name:

      Event Type:

      Year Round Walk

      Event ID:

      97398 2014/Y1407

      Distance - Trail Ratings:

      5 Km & 10 Km - 1A

      Ask for walk box at front desk. Call Y to verify holiday schedules.

      Strollers: medium | Wheelchairs: hard | Pets: Yes | Restrooms: Yes

      Special Programs:

      Bakeries Family Owned, Honoring Our Flag, National Register of Historic Places

      Start Times:

      9 - 5 Daily

      Towson YMCA

      Start Point / Driving Directions:

      600 W Chesapeake, 21204, (410)823-8870. W: Baltimore Beltway (695) to Exit 25 (Charles) RIGHT to Charles to 1st traffic light (Kenilworth) LEFT to Kenilworth to 2nd traffic light (Bosley). RIGHT on Bosley, at 4th traffic light, turn RIGHT to Chesapeake 3 blocks. Right to YMCA parking lot. E: Baltimore Beltway (695) to Exit 25 (Charles). At end of off ramp turn LEFT, follow road to traffic circle, to get on Charles. At 2nd traffic light turn LEFT to Kenilworth. Follow directions above.

      Awards & Fees:

      IVV Credit Only

      Trail is on sidewalks through downtown Towson past civic buildings, historic churches, restaurants, the Towson Mall and through Goucher University returning to the YMCA. Pets must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after.

      Host Club:

      Baltimore Walking Club

      D Koch (443) 955-4008

      E-Mail Contact: