NC; Winston-Salem new YREs 1791 & 1792 at Bethabara Park

  • loren a little
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      With apologies to those who may receive multiple copies and to anyone who
      may be inconvenienced in any way by the following:

      Because some needed trail maintenance is not yet completed we have
      decided to delay the opening of these two YREs for 2002. We expect to
      have most of the work done and the trails open by January 20 or earlier
      and will advise through these groups when the trails open.

      If anyone is traveling through the area prior to the full opening of
      these two walks and would still like to walk them contact us and we will
      make arrangements to facilitate your doing so.

      Loren Little
      Winston Wanderers, AVA-284
      lalittle1@...
      336-788-8582