Re: [walklist] Need Pin Info.

  • Wendy Bumgardner
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      There are sources where you can buy just a few of their stock pins.
      I have done this through a more-local company and it definitely saves
      money, time, and hassle over designing your own, especially if you only
      need a couple dozen.

      They don't have a bicycle that I can see, though:
      http://www.stockpins.com

      http://www.custom-lapel-pins.com/sports.htm
      The second display has one semi-cutout biker

      http://www.westsky.com/stock-lapel-pins.htm
      (no bike)

      http://www.pinpeddlers.com/stock.htm
      (no bike)

      http://www.pinpromotions.com/stockpins/
      (no bike)

      Wendy Bumgardner
      About.com Guide to Walking
      http://walking.about.com
      walking.guide@...
    • John Z Wetmore
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
        At 06:54 AM 12/1/01 -0800, you wrote:
        >There are sources where you can buy just a few of their stock pins.
        >I have done this through a more-local company and it definitely saves
        >money, time, and hassle over designing your own, especially if you only
        >need a couple dozen.
        ---------

        You might also see if a bicycle group has made pins for its members and has
        some inventory it could sell you. If your local bike groups don't have any,
        try a google.com search for larger bicycle clubs or national bike organizations.

        John Z Wetmore
        John@...
        Producer of "Perils For Pedestrians",
        The monthly cable television series.