Sad news

  • loren a little
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      We are saddened by the passing of our friend and long-time volkssport
      enthusiast and Winston Wanderers club member Rebecca Ebert on Tuesday
      October 30 at her home.

      Mrs. Ebert and her husband of 61 years, Aldine, have been members of the
      club for many years; and have been loyal and strong supporters of the
      club and our activities.

      The family will receive friends Friday evening from 7 to 8:30 at Vogler &
      Sons Reynolda Road Chapel, 2951 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106
      and services will be at 1 PM Saturday, Nov 3 at Bethania Moravian Church,
      5545 Main Street, Bethania, NC.

      Loren Little
      Winston Wanderers, AVA-284