Walklist: Putting the STATE in the subject of an AVA Event Notice

  • Bob Alan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 1998
      I would like to thank all the folks on this list-server who include the
      State ( WA MD etc.) or other indication of location (ex MID-Atlantic) in
      the subject of Event Notice.

      I'd also like to thank all the folks that differentiate in the Subject
      between an Event Notice and a follow-up report of a past event.

      Your consideration, I suspect, is appreciated by more then myself.

      Bob

      See the Subscriber/Contributor Agreement at
      http://www.ava.org/walklist.htm#agree
    • Danem1998
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 1998
        Yes!!!
        See the Subscriber/Contributor Agreement at
        http://www.ava.org/walklist.htm#agree
      • Lucas, Andrew R (Andrew)
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 1998
          I agree 100%