File - monthlywalklist.txt

  • walklist@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 114 , Feb 1, 2001
      Q.
      Question: Can I use eGroups without web access? What commands can I send via email?

      Answer. Many members of Walklist@... have limited Web access, but still
      enjoy using our service via email.

      The following are email commands:

      To join a group:
      Send a blank message to walklist-subscribe@egroups.com

      Unsubscribe from a group:

      Put your email message delivery on hold for a group:
      Send a blank message to walklist-nomail@egroups.com

      Change your subscription to daily digest mode:
      Send a blank message to walklist-digest@egroups.com

      Change your subscription to individual emails:
      Send a blank message to walklist-normal@egroups.com
    • Dolores Grenier
      Message 114 of 114 , Mar 2 10:04 PM

        Dates: 5/9/2015 - 5/9/2015
        City / State: Washington, DC
        Event Name: Walk Around the European Union, Washington DC
        Event Type: Walk
        Event ID: 99262
        Distance - Trail Ratings: 6+/- & 11+/- kms - 1A
        Description: The tradition continues! Walk the Embassies of Europe, as these embassies open their doors for public exhibition. Fun, food, music, and some interesting beverages may be found at the embassies that open their doors for this year's event. The walk route will include Embassy Row and other hills and points of interest in Washington, DC.
        Amenities:Strollers: | Wheelchairs: | Pets: | Restrooms:
        Special Programs: This event doesn't have any special Programs assigned.
        Start Times: 9:30am to 1pm start. Finish by 4:30pm
        Location: Panera Bread, 1350 Connecticut Ave, NW Washington, DC. (At Dupont Circle, between 19th St and CT Ave)
        Start Point / Driving Directions: DIRECTIONS: Metro is recommended as parking is along streets and is limited

        FROM VIRGINIA AND POINTS SOUTH: From I-395 N, take exit 8B to merge onto VA-27 N/Washington Blvd toward Arlington Cemetery/Rosslyn/Pentagon; Continue to follow Washington Blvd; Entering District of Columbia; Take the exit toward US-50 W; At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Arlington Memorial Bridge; Slight left at Lincoln Memorial Circle SW; Turn left at 23rd St NW; At Washington Circle, take 3rd right on New Hampshire Ave to Dupont Circle. Turn right and immediately right again to start/finish on 19th St..

        FROM POINTS NORTH: Take I-95 South to New York Ave/US-50 W toward Washington; Entering District of Columbia; Turn right on Mount Vernon Place, bear right onto Massachusetts Ave NW; At Dupont Circle, take outer lane to go around circle and turn right on 19th St to start/finish.

        USING THE METRO: Take the METRO red line to Dupont Circle Station; start/finish at Metro exit.
        Awards & Fees: A Award
        Comments: We are delighted to invite you to participate in the Passport DC, Washington, DC cultural event. The fascinating world of the European embassies open houses along embassy row.
        Come walk with us for a 6(+/-)km or a 11(+/-) km distance to visit over13 to 27 different embassies. Be sure to start early to be able to visit several open house to experience the food, activities, dances and customs native to their country. A complete list of embassies will be available at the start location.
        Start - 9:30 am to 1 p.m., finish by 4:30 pm. No early starts. (All embassies open at 10 a.m. and close at 4 p.m.)
        Host Club: U.S. Freedom Walk Festival Club
        Contact: Dolores (703) 209-0174
        Website:www.USFREEDOMWALK.org
        E-Mail Contact:info@...
        US FreedomWalk Festival Club, Inc.