Re: [walklist] advertising

  • RPARKHAM@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      Talk about totally ineffective advertisement, it took this conversation for
      me to even notice the advertisement. My only gripe is the folks that
      suddenly appear with nothing but advertisement. If I see one of those on the
      list, I simply hit my delete button without even opening the mail. I guess
      my take on the subject is that if it doesn't bother me, I won't bother it -
      it is part of the 94% of advertisement that gets no results (like I need one
      more credit card with a "chump" interest rate for 3 months before it goes 10
      times higher).

      Ron
    • Linda Depew
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
        Ron, my experience was similar to yours. After reading the first email
        complaining about the advertising, I actually had to scroll back up to see
        what the commotion was about. I hadn't even noticed that I was just
        automatically scrolling down past it.

        Linda

        http://profiles.msn.com