Blood Donors

  • FlyerDan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Wendy wrote: "...being a blood donor saves lives every day..." That is so
      true. My wife Dayle gives blood several times a year, because she believes
      that it's something she can do to give back in return for the many blessings
      she's received. She's up in the multiple gallons given. I used to give
      blood (back in college, one of my fraternity's service projects was to bring
      in and staff the Bloodmobile every quarter), until I contracted hepatitus a
      number of years ago. The worst thing about that (even beyond the liver
      damage, etc.) is that I can no longer give blood.

      Dan Horne