[walklist] Re: SC YRE

  • PalmettoWanderer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      In a message dated 11/30/99 10:16:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      regina_overholt@... writes:

      << I am planning to go south on a short trip next year. I have heard that
      the
      South Carolina Parks YRE walks are not going to happen. I am planning to do
      Columbia and Charleston. Does anyone know of any YRE elsewhere in the state
      (Sanatee?)? Where will the start for the Myrtle Beach walk be? assuming
      there is one. >>

      It's true that the South Carolina State Park Service did not renew their
      sanction with the AVA so we've lost the YRE's at Table Rock, Caesar's Head,
      and Santee State Parks. :o(

      Our Myrtle Beach Year Round Walk is up and running. The start point is:
      Sands Health Club at the Ocean Dunes Resort & Villas, 201 75th Avenue North.

      We also have two YRE's in Rock Hill (just south of Charlotte) as well as the
      walks in Charleston and Columbia.

      Robert
      <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/palmettowanderer/">Palmetto Wanderers</A>

      ---
      Visit Wendy's About.com Walking Page http://walking.about.com
      Search Walklist messages or read and post from the Web at
      http://lyris1.telelists.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=walklist
      To join Walklist, send a blank email to join-walklist@...
      You are currently subscribed to walklist as: ListSaver-of-walklist@...