[walklist] Clothes for Large Women

  • Steenson, Elizabeth A
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
      Junonia is a company that specializes in REAL sports clothes for large (and
      very large) women. They are very functional, as well as cute. Which is
      more than can be said for stuff I have seen elsewhere. Their web address is
      www.junonia.com You can also call for their catalog. I just got mine and it
      has some wonderful winter stuff in it. I highly recommend the Quikwick
      pants. They come in three lengths and are made of nice material that wicks
      moisture away from your body keeping you cool in the hot months.

      Liz Steenson, President
      First Coast Trail Forgers

      Seeing America one step at a time . . .

      ---
      Visit Wendy's About.com Walking Page http://walking.about.com
      Search Walklist messages or read and post from the Web at
      http://lyris1.telelists.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=walklist
      To join Walklist, send a blank email to join-walklist@...
      You are currently subscribed to walklist as: ListSaver-of-walklist@...
    • bob smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
        Subject: [walklist] Clothes for Large Women

        Their web address is http://www.junonia.com/Default.htm
        You can also call for their catalog. I just got mine and it has
        some wonderful winter stuff in it. I highly recommend the
        Quikwick pants. They come in three lengths and are made of nice
        material that wicks moisture away from your body keeping you cool
        in the hot months.

        Liz Steenson, President
        First Coast Trail Forgers

        Seeing America one step at a time . . .