[walklist] What type of event?

  • ELIZABETH R MITCHELL
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      I am following the conversation re: trails and types of walkers to attract to our events.  I still think that variety is the spice of life with volkssporting having the competitive edge on other sports.  We can have a historic walk where people tour buildings during the event, we can have a speed event where people do an out and back on a paved trail with no turns or stops, we can have a social event where people stay all day and party.  We just have to listen to our various audiences and try things.  We, alone, have the flexibility to do all this and more.  Be creative!

      Elizabeth R. Mitchell
      Volks-Ware Clothing and Gear for the Walker and Hiker
      www.webwalking.com/volksware