[walklist] Trip to San Diego

  • Phil Allamong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      Greeting:

      Thanks in advance for anyone help with this request.

      My family is traveling with me on a trip to San Diego, arriving this Thursday for 6 days.

      We are staying on Shelter Island and currently we have not arranged for a rental car. I was wondering if there were any scheduled events this weekend in the vicinity and also if you could recommend some not-to-miss YRE's in the area.

      I have a copy of Starting Point that we will be taking along, but I think that part of the problem is that I don't know what the areas of San Diego are.

      Thanks again!

      -phil B-)

      phil B-)

      Phil Allamong
      (717) 786-7118

      Download Neoplanet at http://www.neoplanet.com

      ---
      Visit Wendy's About.com Walking Page http://walking.about.com
      Search Walklist messages or read and post from the Web at
      http://lyris1.telelists.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=walklist
      To join Walklist, send a blank email to join-walklist@...
      You are currently subscribed to walklist as: ListSaver-of-walklist@...