[walklist] Walklist:Fl. walks

  • BEVERLEY L MACNEILL
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 1999
      Sorry, Carol, I did forget about the Jonathan Dickinson state Park
      walk. Look for it in Starting Point under Hobe Sound. Now you have
      lots of choices from your stay at Miami Shores.

      ____
      Later,

      Bev MacNeill, 2003 bid committee
      convention co-chair
      "FLORIDA, the place to be in 2003"
      Fort Myers Meandering Manatees V C

      ---
      Visit Wendy's Walking Page http://walking.miningco.com
      Search Walklist messages or read and post from the Web at
      http://lyris1.telelists.com/htbin/lyris.pl?enter=walklist

      You are currently subscribed to walklist as: ListSaver-of-walklist@...
    • Ann dela Fuente
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 1999
        Carol Koch asked about Fl. walks and Bev did reply. Alas, one YRE near West
        Palm Beach was overlooked.

        One of our state park YRE's (and one of my favorites) is Johnathan
        Dickinson State Park near Hobe Sound. The drive north from West Palm should
        not take long - and it is well worth the time and distance to walk in this
        wonderful location. Part of the trail is on the bike path, part on natural
        trails. There is also an optional boat trip that people rave about.

        Don't forget to bring sun screen, a hat and sun glasses. Carrying plenty
        of water is also a must for walking down here.

        We now have ideal weather for walking. So, come on down and enjoy the
        outdoors.

        ---