(TX) Navasota YRE

  • walk_texas
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17 7:21 PM
      We went down to walk the Brazos Valley Trailblazer's YRE again this year. It was wonderfully cool (for August). Always a nice walk.

      http://www.walktx.org/2013/Navasota/index.html
    • walk_texas
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2014

        We went down to walk the YRE today.  It was 47 when we started but the walk loops back by the start so we dropped off our jackets about half way through the walk.  We have walked this event three times before so the pictures may look familiar!

        http://www.walktx.org/2014/Navasota/index.html