[CO] Manitou Springs YRE

  • Russ Bechtold
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2013
      The Manitou Springs YRE will re-open this Saturday, August 17. Gerry
      Stryker has re-routed the portion of the trail that went along the creek
      and along Canon and Park Avenues (which remain closed) and the new
      directions will be in the box after our Mountain Shadows walk.
      Hopefully, at some point we will be able to go back to the old route.
      Linda Nyman
      Trailmeister