(TX) San Antonio - Salado Creek Greenway

  • walk_texas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2013
      We went down to do this "brand new" never walked before YRE. There was difficulty finding a host for the walk box, but it is now up and running. Ed and I were the first two to register. We found out it is an out and back on this nice wide paved hike and bike trail. It starts at the Lady Bird Johnson Trailhead. Goes past the Tobin trailhead to Oakwell where you turn around (if you are doing the 10K version).

      Here are the pictures:
      http://www.walktx.org/2013/SanAntonio/index.html