AL; 2013 Presidents' Day Weekend cutoff date

  • walkerdude99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      In just 17 days the 2013 Presidents’ Day Weekend begins. Remember the date
      of Feb 15-18 in Orange Beach, Alabama. It isn’t too late to register for
      our MeetNGreet or Order an Award (only 4 left). You can sign up for the 7
      walks, 4 swims or the 3 bikes after you arrive. We need a head count for the
      Meet and Greet by February 4th, 2013. The hotel has given us a few more
      days.
      If you think you might be coming, let me know and I will hold a space for
      you at the MeetNGreet. We have just a few more openings.
      In February, it would be nice to stroll along the ocean, walk through Gulf
      Shores State Park or walk beautiful Fairhope, AL. We never can predict the
      weather, but hopefully it will be nice pretty sunny days.
      Go to our web site: _http://georgiawalkers.homestead.com_
      (http://georgiawalkers.homestead.com/) to down load the brochure for these events.
      Hope to see you in Alabama in February.
      Duncan Brantley