[PA] Downtown Lancaster Holiday Walk, Saturday - Dec. 1st

  • Phil Allamong
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      The Penn Dutch Pacers invite to you to join us smack in the middle of
      Historic Downtown Lancaster that's dressed to the nines for the
      Christmas Holidays. Our walk is Saturday, December 1st which means the
      city will be bustling with pre-holiday activity. Be sure to bring your
      shopping bags and plan to spend extra time and money exploring all that
      Downtown Lancaster has to offer. Our 10K trail includes the eclectic 300
      block of Queen St that hosts a bevy of unique shops and restaurants.
      You'll also be walking Gallery Row on Prince Street and of course you
      don't want to missed the oldest continuously operating Farmers Market in
      the US, Lancaster's Central Market.
      In addition to all these things to explore this walk qualifies for quite
      a number Special Programs which include:

      * Honoring Law Enforcement
      * KSVA Lincoln Highway Program
      * Walking America's Murals
      * Celebrating Golden Cinemas
      * Works Projects Administration
      * Classic American Diners
      * America's Baseball Walks
      * America's Bakeries

      As always PDP is offering an 'A' award embroidered patch depicting the
      marque and upper section of the Fulton Theater which is also on the trail.

      For all the information on this walk simply click the provided link to
      go the PDP events page where you can see a full color image of the patch
      as well as get a PDF copy of the walk brochure and all the other
      information you will need to make this weekend one to remember.
      http://www.avaclubs.org/pdp/pdp_events.html

      Once on the PDP Events page, simply click the /More Information Here/
      link. Should you still have questions concerning aspects of the walk
      that are not covered on the website, please feel free to contact me or
      e-mail pdpacers@... for more information.

      We hope to see you all this weekend.

      Phil

      Phil Allamong - phil@...