Status of Nov 4 (Sunday) Virginia events

  • dawn.r.gurtner@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      Can someone comment on the status of the Sunday, Nov 4 hosted events in Virginia:  Williamsburg, Fort A.P.Hill, and Fredericksburg.

      With the damage done to certain areas of the state, I'm wondering whether or not these events can be held,

      Thank you,

      dawn

    • Dave Scull
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        Dawn,

        The walk in Fredericksburg, VA was already held last Saturday. The walk in A.P. Hill was rescheduled to 11/4. There was little damage from Sandy in this area so I would be 99% certain it will be held. I am not as close to Williamsburg so can not comment directly, but I can say that the sponsors would have gotten the word out if there was a change. So far, I have seen nothing to indicate a change.

        Dave Scull