RE: [walklist] {WA} Thorp Walk Grist Mill tour schedule

  • C Patterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      We did this one while home in June, and it's a nice walk in farm country in eastern WA. It can get a little warm, but the mill is a cute historice place. I would post a pic, if I could...

      Cheryl Dines-Patterson
      Exploring Europe 2011
      To: walklist@yahoogroups.com
      From: nwittenberg@...
      Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 16:15:07 -0700
      Subject: [walklist] {WA} Thorp Walk Grist Mill tour schedule

      The Thorp Grist Mill has some expanded hours to tour the mill, should you

      want to do this during your walk.

      Through Labor Day:

      Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays - 11am to 5pm

      Fridays and Saturdays - 9am to 5pm

      The Mill is the oldest artifact in Kittitas County and is worth your time if

      you're there when they are open. Admission is free, but they do accept

      donations.

      Registration for your walk is at the AM/PM Mini Mart at the gas station off

      I-90, exit 101 next to the Fruit Stand. Ask for the "Walk Folder" at the

      counter. They keep it on the left side of the Cashier's counter. The walk

      goes on the John Wayne Trail - Iron Horse State Park, and through the town's

      Ice Pond Park by the mill.

      See you all on the trail.

      Nancy Wittenberg