Florida - New State Website Has Been Launched

  • The Zooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      New Florida Website has been launched!!!!

      <http://www.walkflorida.org> www.walkflorida.org

      Florida Volkssport Association (FVA)

      Check it out and be sure to make it a "favorite" or "bookmark" in your
      browser!

      Please pass the news on to club members, walking friends and anyone else
      interested in walking in FLORIDA. If you linked in the past to the Florida
      Volkssport Association website, make sure you have changed to our new
      address at www.walkflorida.org. We invite all Florida clubs and anyone else
      interested to link to us from your website.

      Kudos to Mike Lanpher, designer and webmaster. He deserves the lion share of
      credit for working on this project so diligently. The site is a work in
      progress and we will make necessary adjustments and add any additional
      information needed as we go along. We want the site to be useful for both
      experienced Volkssporters and for others who may be searching for motivation
      to walk.

      Feel free to send suggestions, comments, questions, corrections:
      fvasecretary@...

      Letty Zook

      Secretary

      Florida Volkssport Association