(TX) Historic Austin Event

  • walk_texas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      Carol, Ed, and I went down to Austin to walk with the Colorado River Walkers. The event started at the Whole Food Store and covered parts of 6th Street with its boutiques and speciality stores, Clarksville, and some very upscale houses. It wasn't as warm as I thought it would be, but it was dry for most of the walk. We did get light sprinkles at one point. We walked this event back in 2007. There is a link at the top of the page to pictures from back then.

      Today's pictures: http://2010.walktx.org/Austin/index.html