Veterans' Walk in Colorado Springs - November 7th

  • Russ Bechtold
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      This is a reminder to those of you planning to attend our
      Annual Walk honoring America's Veterans.

      You're all planning to come, right?

      The Start Point is at the Village at Skyline, 2405 Patriot
      Hts in Colorado Springs.

      When you enter the Village off Lower Gold Camp Road, make an
      immediate right turn and proceed to the last building on
      your left. The Start Point is on the Ground Floor. Please
      park in the rear.

      See you on Saturday. The weather is forecasted to be
      excellent.

      Russ Bechtold
      Colorado Springs, CO
      Walking@...