Presidents' Day Weekend 2009 Thank you

  • georgiawalkers@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      The Capital City Wanderers and the Georgia Walkers would like to thank each
      and every one of you who attended our events in February in Orange Beach, AL.
      I know some of you had registered and for some reason had to cancel. You
      were missed.

      There were 1000 participants in all 14 events consisting of 193 people from
      37 states, Canada and Germany.

      So mark you calendar now for 2011 for a return trip to Orange Beach, AL at
      the Hilton Garden Inn. The dates Feb 18-21st.

      Hope to seee you there.

      Capital City Wanderers and the Georgia Walkers
      **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
      neighborhood today.