This week on Perils For Pedestrians

  • John Z Wetmore
    Message 1 of 110 , Sep 1, 2007
      Tuesday, Septmeber 4, The Universityhouse Channel will show Episode
      125 of "Perils For Pedestrians".

      Contents of Episode 125 (2006):
      --We look at obstacles to bicyclists in Kansas City.
      --We learn about the share the road safety task force.
      --We visit the Kansas City Riverfront Heritage Trail.
      --We visit Lincoln, Nebraska, for the American Discovery Trail.
      --We look at a trail bridge over Interstate 440 in Raleigh, North Carolina.
      --We learn about the Initiative for Healthy Infrastructure in New York.

      DISH Network Channel 9411 -- The Universityhouse Channel
      Tuesday -- 9:30 PM Eastern, 6:30 Pacific

      Episode 125 is also available on Google Video:

      Note: Public access cable channels are showing different episodes
      than DISH Network.

      Thank you.

      John Z Wetmore
      john@...
      Producer of "Perils For Pedestrians"
      A television series on satellite, cable, and the Internet.
      www.pedestrians.org
      DISH Network 9411 - The Universityhouse Channel
      Tuesdays
      9:30 PM Eastern / 8:30 Central / 7:30 Mountain / 6:30 Pacific
      -----------
      Public Access Cable Stations:
      http://www.pedestrians.org/tv.htm
      -----------
      Google Video:
      http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=%22Perils+For+Pedestrians%22+-youtube&so=1
    • John Z Wetmore
      Message 110 of 110 , Jan 1, 2010
        Tuesday, January 5, The Universityhouse Channel will show Episode 160
        of "Perils For Pedestrians".

        Contents of Episode 160:
        --We visit the Memphis, Tennessee, Center for Independent Living;
        --We meet the chair of the Kentucky Bicycle and Bikeway Commission in
        Florence, KY;
        --We look at the Purple People Bridge in Cincinnati, Ohio;
        --We learn about pedestrian issues in Cincinnati.

        DISH Network Channel 9411 -- The Universityhouse Channel
        Tuesday -- 9:30 PM Eastern, 6:30 Pacific

        Episode 160 is also available on blip.tv:
        http://www.blip.tv/file/3018036

        Note: Public access cable channels are showing episodes on a
        different schedule than DISH Network. Contact me if you would like
        to help get "Perils For Pedestrians" onto the public access channel
        in your community.

        Thank you.

        John Z Wetmore
        john@...
        Producer of "Perils For Pedestrians"
        A television series on satellite, cable, and the Internet.
        www.pedestrians.org
        DISH Network 9411 - The Universityhouse Channel
        Tuesdays
        9:30 PM Eastern / 8:30 Central / 7:30 Mountain / 6:30 Pacific
        Public Access Cable Stations:
        http://www.pedestrians.org/tv.htm
        NEW -- RSS Feed http://pedestrians.blip.tv/rss/itunes
        Recent Episodes on Blip TV http://pedestrians.blip.tv/